[RP TownTalk] New to Riverdale Park!

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 00:49:03 UTC 2013

Analise,

Welcome to the neighborhood.  My favorites within a few miles...

Canoeing at Bladensburg Waterfront Park
Bike ride to Lake Artemisia
Fresh fish at Fishnet in Berwyn neighborhood in College Park (can be biked to)
Shagga Coffee...good Ethiopian
Ovo Simple, College Park, good vegetarian, try the mushroom appetizer
Three Brothers Italian Deli on Kenilworth...best feta and Greek olives around as well as Italian deli meats and cheese
Dumm's in Riverdale Park for pizza and subs
Town Center Market for great beer and wine selection as well as mid-week necessities
Polla Fiesta..best chicken noodle soup for a cold and chicken with black beans and plantains to go.  I also like the spinach enchiladas. Located on Kenilworth.
Shortcake Bakery on Rt 1 in Hyattsville for good bread and sweets.
Community Forklift in Edmonston for misc. hardware items

Ok, I good easily go on....glad to have you in town.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
Sent from my iPad