[RP TownTalk] House for rent (September)

Drena Galarza djgal97 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:02:13 UTC 2013

Hi Riverdale friends.  JR and I (Drena) have lived in our house on Nicholson Street for 10 years!  We love it here, but we are about to go on a little adventure which means that we have to rent out our little house for at least a year.  Although it won't be until September-sh, I'm posting here in case you know or hear of anyone looking.  It will be available in the fall (mid September, October) but we can be flexible for the right people.  It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with lots of updates including a new ac/heating unit in 2012.  We just want to make sure that our house is loved and cared for and we would rather have folks that we know through acquaintances, than total strangers.  Please e-mail me off list @ djgal97 at hotmail.com if you have any leads or questions.  If you are at all interested in our "adventure" you can read about it at www.sailingjourney.net  Thanks in advance, Drena and JR