[RP TownTalk] Pet responsibility

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 12:13:33 UTC 2013

I was out walking the dog this morning and as I walked up the sidewalk in the 4900 block of Ravenswood, I noticed that someone's dog soiled the sidewalk.  I would like to remind all pet owners to clean up after their dogs.   Plastic bags can be tied on the leash, and if you do this as soon as you get home, it is ready for the next time,  Please pet owners be considerate and clean up.
Thanks,.  If you run out of bags and I know that happens, just knock on my door and I will help you out.

Audrey