[RP TownTalk] Pet responsibility

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:54:51 UTC 2013

Years ago we had a neighbor whose dog would deposit a gift on the sidewalk
in front of our house or our neighbor's house each morning. The owner never
cleaned it up - just left it for us to do it for him.

One day my neighbor saw the dog doing his business and ran outside
screaming and yelling at the owner to PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER HIS DOG. It
worked, even if my neighbor did look kind of crazy when he was yelling. :-)

Perhaps a polite reminder when you see someone who doesn't clean up, as the
event is happening.... because given the number of dog-lovers on this list,
I'm betting we aren't reaching the people responsible (irresponsible?) for
the problem.

-Sarah