[RP TownTalk] B&E's, Thefts, robberies

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Jun 6 12:02:23 UTC 2013

There is a "Signal 18" form available on the Town's web site at
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/police/services.cfm (or, for the form
itself,
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/police/RequestPoliceWatchHouseVacation%202.pdf)
that asks for all the right information (address, whether there are timers
on lights, pet sitter?, etc.).  It sounds like Bob covers everything in the
note he drops off, but the police love it when they know exactly where to
look on the form for the information they need.

Best,

Alan