[RP TownTalk] Let's keep Route 1 Cafritz property Forested....

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 17:25:17 UTC 2013

I think the point really is that the property was properly zoned for residential housing, not high density commercial and apt. buildings.  Changing the zoning, changed the flavor.  If it were developed according to the zoning it was zoned for, I don't think it would have had the impact on the environment as it would have in its present plan.  Of course, that means less money in revenue.  Residential housing would have included many trees, maybe tree lined streets and trees in the landscape of the homes.  Now we will have concrete instead of trees due to the change in zoning.  I am not against one developing their own property, but I do wish they would follow the rules instead of changing them for their benefit with disregard for the people breathing the air around the project.

Audrey Bragg,