[RP TownTalk] Introduction of Ordinance 2013-OR-03, to authorize the acquisition of 5731 Baltimore Avenue by eminent domain

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 20:18:10 UTC 2013

 I was at the Riverdale Business Association meeting last month along with the Mayor and the owner of Jey's Auto.  Jey presented a plan for the construction of a donut shop on his property which looked pretty good.  We were all excited about it.  This is a surprise to me that the town is going to condemn and seize the property.  Are you sure this is true information?  I thought the town was working with Jey.
I would love a coffee/donut shop on that corner.  I am sure the town is not going to spend money on a project where the owner is willing to spend it himself.  There must be some kind of reason for this if it is, in fact, true.  I am waiting to hear from the officials.

Audrey Bragg, Broker
Gerrety & Bragg Real Estate, Inc.
301-277-1111 office
301-351-4222 cell