[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Taj Mahal and Community Youth Center

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 18:55:03 UTC 2013

I support the renovations to the Town Hall to support a Youth and
Community Wing. This was part of the vision plan developed by our town
residents many years ago (in the 1990s). I'm thrilled to see action on
the part of the town to encourage more community engagement.

Our town has been fiscally responsible through some incredibly
difficult economic times. I resent the implication that our town is
being wasteful.

-Sarah