[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Taj Mahal and Community Youth Center

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 19:10:03 UTC 2013

Sarah

If you believe the Town has been fiscally responsible in pursuing the
Town Hall and Community Youth Center, I guess you would not have an
objection to allowing all of the residents of Riverdale Park to vote on
the project in a Referendum.  There will be a Town election in May.  It
won't cost anything to allow all residents to cast a vote *For* or
*Against.*

You ask how long should we should wait for Jey to get his permits in
order, I ask, how much time has the Town spent on the Cafritz property,
their permits are not in order.

James D. Holmes