[RP TownTalk] Jeys Auto 5731 Baltimore Avenue

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 18:54:17 UTC 2013

According to Jonathan's message, there were 3 County permits issued in
the past several months for this property.  Shouldn't the Town's
Economic Development Committee assist this property owner in developing
this property.  Again it does not make any sense to introduce an
Ordinance to condemn and seize this property at tax payers expense.

James D. Holmes