[RP TownTalk] Jeys Auto 5731 Baltimore Avenue

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Mon Mar 4 20:25:58 UTC 2013

Bruce

They Mayor said that Jey must surrender and give up his property. It's a
shame that the Town of Riverdale Park is so unfriendly to business in
this Town.  Can the Riverdale Park Business Association assist Jey.
Maybe Michael Herman will represent him. He is representing two other
business owners in Hyattsville for the same issue.

I find it appalling that the residents of Riverdale Park forgot that
there was a Dunkin Donuts shop on Route 1 next to the old McDonalds for
about 50 years.  I remember going to buy donuts each Sunday after Church
in the late 1950's.  I continue to purchase donuts there until it
closed.  Dunkin Donuts was a fixture of Riverdale Park, just like the
White Castle Hamburger shop, Peelers Dry Cleaners, the Riverdale Bicycle
Shop and the old Shoe Repair Shop.

Hopefully Jey will Survive.

James D. Holmes