[RP TownTalk] Right to Free Speech

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:59:40 UTC 2013

James - No.  All I did was try to break some negative momentum by asking
the members of this list to not reply to a particular on-going thread that
had dwindled to a back and forth between two individuals, and then,
suddenly, become very personal.

You (or anyone else) may certainly post on any topic of your choosing. I
only ask that you start a new thread and keep within the guidelines for the
list (which you certainly have - I'm just clarifying what the 'limits' are
here, since that was the question you raised).

Dwight Holmes
List Moderator