[RP TownTalk] Local Family In Critical Need of Support

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:22:41 UTC 2013

Dear Neighbors,
A local family, a mother and her three school-aged children, has suffered the loss of nearly all of their belongings. They are in vital need of the following items:
Mattresses or Air MattressesPillows, Blankets, SheetsClothing for Girl Age 5Clothing for Girl Age 10Clothing for Boy Age 14Personal Hygiene Items (deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.) When/if I receive clothing sizes, I will repost. Donations can be dropped off at Hyattsville Elementary School, Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For questions or to make other arrangements for donations, please call 301-312-9170. If you have mattresses, we can make arrangements for delivery.  Thank you.Bart LawrenceHyattsville, MD