[RP TownTalk] Update 1: Local Family In Critical Need of Support

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 01:23:11 UTC 2013

Dear Neighbors,
As many of you might know from my previous post, a local family, a mother and her three school-aged children, has suffered the loss of nearly all of their belongings. They are still seeking stable housing, but hope to be settled soon. Once settled, they might need furniture. I will post when I know. Again, they are in need of the following items:

Pillows, Blankets, Sheets
Clothing for Girl Age 5 - size 7 shoes, size 7

Clothing for Girl Age 10 - size 12 shoes, size 4

Clothing for Boy Age 14 - both pants and shirts size 16 and shoes size 8 1/2

Mom - pants and shirts size medium and shoes size 7

Personal Hygiene Items (deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.)

Money - If you wish to donate money, please contact Principal Julia Burton at 301-209-5800 (during school days)

Gift Cards - Target or Giant gift cards are much appreciated

Furniture - once the family is settled, it's likely they will need furniture of all sorts. Feel free to email or call me, and I will put you on a list of willing donors.
Donations can be dropped off at Hyattsville Elementary School, Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For questions or to make other arrangements for donations, please call Bart at 301-312-9170.
Lastly, thank you to all of those who have made such generous donations.
Thank you very much.
Bart Lawrence
Hyattsville, MD