[RP TownTalk] Jey's Convenience Store

michelle burns mishburns at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 22:36:58 UTC 2013

There's already a 7-11 store across the street and Yes! market a few blocks away.  I'd rather see more people give their business to Town Center Market and have something different on Jey's property.  Our section of Rt. 1 is not very attractive, compared to the new Hyattsville Arts District and College Park.  Every new building and business along there should be an asset, not another eyesore.

Michelle Burns