[RP TownTalk] recent post out-of-bounds

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 02:39:15 UTC 2013

I certainly appreciate the unhappiness a number of you expressed today,
both on- and off-list, about the nature and tone of a certain post, made in
reply to an on-going thread about the future of the "Jey's Convenience
Store" thread.  Believe me, I shared your anger and disappointment. There
is a certain level of decorum asked of everyone who subscribes to and
participates on this list. (The policies are summarized
here<http://riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/towntalk>.)
 The post in question clearly violated the letter and spirit of the list
policies. As moderator, I have taken the action of requesting the list
administrator to place the offender in "moderated" status, which means any
future posts will only be sent to the list if approved by me.

We now return to our previously scheduled activities, already in
progress....

Dwight Holmes
TownTalk List Moderator