[RP TownTalk] backyard birds

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 17 17:35:27 UTC 2013

Good question Dwight!
I don't know the answer but I can tell you what I have observed from my
house.
The birds seem to stop at my neighbor's house when they fill the feeder
or throw food out on the
grass. They will keep coming back looking for missed food, and some
hours later they swing by
house.
I especially like all the blue jays. they do relish chasing the
neighbors cat and know I will put out more
feed for them.
I think you know there are some hawks too, that go after what I call
roof rats - pigeons.
bob