[RP TownTalk] Prince George’s county executive moves to take over struggling school system

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Mar 18 15:10:26 UTC 2013

Sarah, I agree, This is _big_ news.

I would be interested in Olson's view on this.

Given how the education of our children impacts the future, I wonder if
he has the same lack of vision on education as on other issues that
impact the future of our county, community, town and children.

He spends tax money to send a 1 1/2 page letter to "resident" telling us
about the Cafritz project "As you may be aware, the rezoning of this
property, which I opposed,..."

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org