[RP TownTalk] Prince George’s county executive moves to take over struggling school system

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:24:44 UTC 2013

If this means a fix for the faulty Prince George's school system, let 'er
rip. It's been a horror show for decades, all the way back to the late 50s,
early 60s when the county was the fastest growing county in the country (or
maybe second behind Orange County, CA). It has never been what it should be
or could me and it's time to get it straight.

And an elected school board is useless. I'd rather trust Baker and a panel
from Annapolis than the county voting pool who have only politics and
politicians to pick from.

My youngest daughter benefitted greatly from Michelle Rhee's arrival at
DCPS years ago. Would love to see "Rhee in Pee Gee." (Doubt she's available
these days, married to Sacramento mayor and on the big time media circuit
-- Bill Maher Show last Friday.)

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.