[RP TownTalk] Pulte Town Homes

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Mar 25 16:20:58 UTC 2013

Not wanting to degenerate into personalities and questionable language,
which has gotten this discussion in trouble before, but:

Last time I walked my dog through town center, I see Jemal is spending
money to get utilities installed in the corner property. Jemal has let
the Farmer's Market, Christmas Market, Theatre group use his building
and electricity.  The arts Council have used his windows.

Jey boarded up his windows when the town pushed him.  The weeds were cut
after code Enforcement gave him a warning. Has this really been going on
for 35 year??  It is time.

I'm just saying.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org