[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Alonzo Washington awashington.district22 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:13:08 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

As many of you are aware, the 2013 Legislative Session of the Maryland
General Assembly ended early last month.

I believe the MD General Assembly concluded with tangible results that will
lead to improvements in our education system, transportation and
infrastructure, environment and our local economy.  Please review my 2013
legislative summary
letter<http://dlcc.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?key=-1&url_num=16&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.dlccweb.com%2Fo%2F7529%2Fimages%2FDelegate%2520Washington%2520End%2520of%2520Session%2520Letter.pdf>
for
more information on the State budget and the laws that we passed this year.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to
contact me at (410)841-3652 or email me at
Alonzo.Washington at house.state.md.us.

Don't forget to follow me on
Twitter<http://dlcc.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?key=-1&url_num=20&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FDelegateATW>
 and Facebook<http://dlcc.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?key=-1&url_num=19&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDelegateWashington>