[RP TownTalk] Great Looking Weekend for Bostwick!

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 16:39:12 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

We hope you are enjoying the spring and getting out and about.  If you aren't on our existing Maryland Milestones e-list, be sure to get there.  (http://www.marylandmilestones.org/)

But, if you aren't inclined for MORE email in a week, we like to come to you.  We hope you can make it out this weekend for our annual Bostwick spring festival - it looks like a GREAT day!

Join us at the Bostwick
SPRING FESTIVAL

Take a step back in time with 1800’s music, children’s games, farm animals, trade and craft demonstrations, food, and Spring heirloom plant sale.  The Piscataway Dancers return and there will also be a flintlock demonstration.

Explore history on the eve of the War of 1812 through the grounds and historic house with guided tours and information.

Sunday, May 5
1 – 4 P.M.
3301 48th Street, Bladensburg, MD

Admission is free.
Parking is located steps away.
Please leave pets at home.

For more information, call 301.887.0777 or visit http://www.battleofbladensburg1812.org/

BOSTWICK A Bladensburg tradition since 1746

See you there!
Aaron Marcavitch
Executive Director
Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.