[RP TownTalk] Tuesday meeting on Cafritz bridge landing

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Sun May 12 23:31:23 UTC 2013

I'm writing this note very quickly before I have to board a flight, but
wanted to update people about Tuesday night's meeting.

I've attached the note I distributed to the people living near the proposed
landing.

In addition, to few dozen houses I thought were ABSOLUTELY most likely to
be affected, I distributed a color map showing possible ways the bridge
might connect to Rivertech Court.  That map is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr88rwylb00alhl/BridgeLandingMapDistribute.pdf

If you use a recent version of Adobe's free reader you can show and hide
different plans so you can compare them.  There is a thick white line on
the drawing that is not labeled that is the property line between the
Town's properties that make up (most of) the Field of Dreams and the
University's property.

If you want to learn more about the bridge and connection design, or want
to express your opinion on whether the Town should approve the project,
please attend Tuesday's meeting (or use one of the other ways to express
your opinion that are in the attached message).

My travel will make it difficult if not impossible to access the net during
the day, but I will be reading e-mail in the evenings.

The plane is boarding, so I've got to run.

Best,

Alan