[RP TownTalk] Southern terminus of Trolley Trail?

Chris Currie crcurrie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 22:25:19 UTC 2013

Thanks, Aaron.  When I was the City Council Liaison to the Hyattsville
Legacy Trail Task Force, we had done the ground work with CSX about the
right of way.  You either have to reclaim the old right of way from the
roadway (fat chance with SHA) or go through CSX's procedure to get
permission to use their right of way.  There were buried utility issues,
but where things were left at that point was that the City had to cough up
about $10,000 for an engineering study and the most probable outcome was a
contingent easement.  I'll check with Eileen to see where things have gone
since then ... -- Chris