[RP TownTalk] Community Message: Overnight Shooting on Carters Lane

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 14:55:42 UTC 2013

I don't see this as a problem.  This whole issue is less than irrelevant
unless you plan on selling/moving.

So let me get this straight, some of you favor a zip code change so you can
get a higher property assessment and pay higher property taxes year over
year as long as you live in your house.

You can't make this stuff up.