[RP TownTalk] Community Message: Overnight Shooting on Carters Lane

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 16:37:49 UTC 2013

Can't understand the need for a zip code change anyhow, seeing as our zipcodes have the 4 digit extension, wouldn't that in itself indicate that the area is Riverdale Park or Riverdale? That wouldn't be enough information re. the property assessments?   And if we take it back to the "image" issue, so RP doesn't get confused with Riverdale in new stories, etc.; that was one of the "advantages" brought up when the name of the town was changed to Riverdale Park - didn't work then and I doubt the zip code change will make much difference.