[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Catarina Correia chatareena at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:24:35 UTC 2013

thanks jonathan.  i am way out of the loop and very much appreciate your
participation and dedication.  i had no idea there even was a RP
sustainability committee.  does it meet on a regular basis? where can i
find more information? i guess RP website would be a good place for me to
start :-) thx again!!