[RP TownTalk] crime in the area

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 18:59:09 UTC 2013

Saw on one of the crime reports sites that on the 20th there was a robbery in progress in the 4700 Block of Ravenswood Road and on the 29th, a theft on Sheridan Street.  Both crimes took place in the early evening.  With the days getting shorter, we all need to be extra-careful when we're out and about and extra-vigilant when it comes to keeping an eye out for the safety of ourselves and our neighbors.  If  you see something that isn't quite "right," call the police and let them check on it and decide.  Let's all be careful out there!

PS; speaking of the days being shorter, don't forget to turn your clocks back this weekend, AND change your smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector batteries!