[RP TownTalk] Community Clean-up

Valrie Hames crownvhg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 01:16:49 UTC 2013

I forgot to update everyone. The turnout wasn't great, but I went ahead and walked Queesbury and picked up all that was in my path.
Someone mentioned planting some flowers around town. Do you think something can be done with the blue drum that holds the stop sign by the Calvert Inn?  The drum was full of trash.

Hoping to have another by the end of September. I can lead Saturdays but not Sunday mornings. If Sundays are better for others, please let me know.

Valrie
48th Ave