[RP TownTalk] Community Clean-up

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 01:53:26 UTC 2013

Valrie,

Sorry I couldn't make it.  I wonder if this upcoming clean and green up  would be something for the town to participate in.  Here is the application http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/sites/PublicWorks/Resources/CleanUp-GreenUp/Documents/DPWT-CleanUpGreenUpApp2013.pdf
The program provides plants, including trees, as well as tools for litter pickup.  A few years ago, we planted trees and cleaned up around Riverdale Elementary as part of it.

I am not sure if the school is participating this year, but I cc'd the PTO president.  I'd have to check with my co-leader, but perhaps the RP Girl Scout troop could participate, if an activity such as this moves forward.

Take care and thank you,

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
Sent from my iPad