[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Analise Lipari aclipari at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:50:34 UTC 2014

Hi everybody! A question about bikes: anyone have a used ladies bike? Mine
was, erm, "removed" from the PG Plaza Mall via someone's five-fingered
discount yesterday. If not, where might you recommend picking up a used
bike? I've visited College Park Bikes for maintenance but not for a
purchase. How about Proteus? (Never been.) thanks for your help!

--
*"When we love, we strive to become better than we are. When we strive to
become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too." --