[RP TownTalk] Riversdale's Final Free Jazz Concert Tonight!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Aug 13 19:24:08 UTC 2014

Hello, all!

We've got some perfect weather to close out the Jazz on the Lawn summer concert series at Riversdale! The Susan Jones Jazz Quartet will be performing on the grounds from 7-8pm. Pack a picnic & a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy some good tunes and good company. We hope to see you later!

Want to find out more about Riversdale's upcoming events? Why not join our e-list? Enjoy a copy of the latest e-blast:
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/BBQ---Brits-and-a-September-Sneak-Peek-at-Riversdale-.html?soid=1108931018481&aid=xmeqUezN29E
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> / history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/>
301.864.0420 / fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<http://www.facebook.com/riversdalemuseum> / Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481>