[RP TownTalk] TownTalk was down - but it's back up again

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:46:10 UTC 2014

TownTalk was down for awhile - apparently they'd changed servers, didn't
inform the webmaster, and so nothing was working until yesterday.  The last
successful post to the list prior to yesterday was November 26. Apologies
to anyone who attempted to and perhaps thought they had posted to the list
during that time.  If it's still relevant, please try again!

In the meantime, while I have your attention (!), let me remind everyone of
the annual and glorious Riverdale Park Holiday Market & Festival of Lights
on Saturday, December 13th, in hopes that everyone gets their holiday
lights up prior to that date! Let's light up the town!!

*Children's Holiday Party: December 13, 2014, 10-11:30 a.m. "Donuts with
Santa" Held at Town Hall*

*Holiday Market & Festival of Lights: December 13, 2014, 12 noon to 8 p.m.
Held at Town Center*