[RP TownTalk] Visit 30, 000 Christmas light to help rescued cats & dogs this year!

Jason bbearjason1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 02:28:31 UTC 2014

Jason Christmas lights 4 annual Supplies Drive

Starting this Friday our times will be from 5-12am till 1/1/15

Why: To help support a local non kill animal rescue

Who: Alley Cat Rescue Located In Brentwood MD
www.saveacat.org

When: from thanksgiving till jan1st 2015

Starting this Friday 12/19 our times will be on from 5-12 am each night !

**** please note if it is raining the display is not on due to safety reasons******

Where: Located in the 3400 blk of 41st ave in Colmar Manor

I collect Towel’s, Blanket, Food (dry & Hard), Treats, Pet Carries , Cat Litter & Pans ( this year also dog food as we currently have three dogs we've rescued)

(Donation box is located in the driveway near the porch)

Please Visit our Facebook Page for Dates and Time the diplay is open www.facebook.com/jasonsChristmaslights

If you not able to attend and would still like to help you can make a tax deductible donation on the following website,
https://www.crowdrise.com/FeralCatSpayNeuterproject

You can also send supplies from the confront of you home by simply purchasing supplies from off our amazon wish list. These items are shipped right to alley cats rescues front door!
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1XKUIAWGQ2SPZ/ref=cm_sw_su_w

Jason
301-943-3017
😻🙀😽😼🐱🐯🐈