[RP TownTalk] Gotcha Politics :)

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Mon Feb 3 18:26:42 UTC 2014

Stan

At the time we were negotiating - I am very easy to read I am surprised you couldn't see through the bluster.  I can also quote myself with various emails, and news articles telling the Cafritz team I would never support their "sea of asphalt parking" - yet in the end I supported the application.  The difference was that they mitigated the negative aspects with enough positives that in aggregate it was supportable; in your case you staunchly refused to consider anything other than a 6' chain link fence.  Learn the art of compromise and you might be more successful for your clients in the future.  The continued sour grapes approach is not helping.

Best,

Jonathan