[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Feb 3 19:31:56 UTC 2014

 From my point of view, THANK GOODNESS CM Jonathan Ebbeler has an agenda!

I voted for him because he does. In vary broad terms I think his
"agenda" is to serve the community of Riverdale Park, AND make it a
better place for us to live. From what I have seen, CM Ebbeler has
worked diligently towards that end.

 From you assertion, may I assume you do not have an agenda? In the
final analysis I really don't care if you do.

It has been my observation that this Town Council makes their decisions
based on facts and the agenda of 'What is best for the Town as a whole.'
  Facts are something this discussion has been, at least here, lacking.
  Lots of bluster, personal attacks, and topics not even tangentially
related to chain link fencing. I truly hope non of that is the bases for
changing the Town code about fencing.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org