[RP TownTalk] Thanks

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 13:18:30 UTC 2014

We haven't had as much snow and ice this winter as other areas, but we HAVE had several extremely cold days and nights.

I want to take this time to thank all of those people who HAVE to be out and about, no matter what the weather - our firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics, police officers, our public works employees, not to mention the postal carriers, trash collectors, utility crews, construction workers, etc.

To all of you - YOU are the ones who keep us safe and keep us going, no matter what the weather, and you are VERY much appreciated.  Thanks a lot for your good work and service to the community.