[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park's Sustainability Committee Meeting tonight @ 7PM in Town Hall

Ashley Ebbeler e.a.ebbeler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:31:59 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Come join Riverdale Park's Sustainability Committee (RPSC) for our February
Meeting. Its tonight at 7PM at our Town Hall.

*Tonight's Agenda*
1. New Member Introductions
2. Overview of the Sustainable Maryland Certified Program
3. RPSC Accomplishments towards Certification
4. RPSC Priorities for 2014
5. Next Steps towards Certification

*Haven't heard about us yet?*

RPSC was formerly Riverdale Park's Green Team. We are tasked with
achieving Sustainable
Maryland Certification <http://www.sustainablemaryland.com/> through
completing sustainable actions in our community that reduce our impact on
our natural surroundings, improve the economic vitality of Riverdale Park,
and engage our community.

Activities RPSC is working on

   - Administrative Tasks (essential for certification)
      - Writers
      - Social Media Junkies
   - Watershed Stewardship
   - Art Projects
      - Elementary Education Programs
      - Dog Park/Pet Waste
   - Energy Consumption
   - Promoting Local Economies
   - Participating/Manning the RPSC booth at local events

*Want to be a member? Are you .. *

   - A Riverdale Park Resident
   - Able to commit an hour per month to RPSC
   - Interested in making a difference in your community

If so, come to our *February Meeting tonight at 7PM.*

Thanks!

*Ashley Ebbeler*
e.a.ebbeler at gmail.com  |  949.307.3005