[RP TownTalk] Dun and Bradstreet Registration

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 23:28:07 UTC 2014

Stan, et al,

Stan is partially right and maybe a little wrong.

"Hyattsville" the city, is *at least *four miles away from Rapid's office
at 7711 Garrison Street, (Landover Hills). The trouble is that the
LandoverHills Post office has
HYATTSVILLE, 20784 emblazoned on the outside wall. A rock could be tossed
from the LHPO to Stan's office if it were not for that very ugly church in
the way. (Not the Lutherans, that other 2-story box of donuts to the
north!) (The Catholics, my childhood purgatory, are directly to the south
and don't get me started on those guys... "Wanna buy a raffle ticket?")

But Hyattsville is EVERYWHERE. FedEx Field? It's a Hyattsville mail address
(now that *Raljon* --for Ralph and John, Jack Kent Cooke's sons-- is gone.)
Landover Hills, Dodge Park, Landover, Cheverly, Kentland, Woodlawn, Defense
Heights, all HYATTSVILLE mailing addresses.

So it is no wonder that Dunn & Bradstreet and the Town of Riverdale Park
are confused and are operating on bum information.

My question: Where is Edward Snowden now that we need him to help sort out
this confusing information?

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.