[RP TownTalk] Field of Greens Community Garden

Esther V. Gray estherg at umd.edu
Mon Feb 10 14:41:23 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

My name is Esther Gray and I am an AmeriCorps VISTA serving with University of Maryland Extension at the Center for Educational Partnership in Riverdale.

I am helping to implement a community garden project on an old field behind our building, close to William Wirt Middle School.  The new garden, Field of Greens Community Garden, will be defined by community support and participation, so please contact me for more information or to be involved.

We will be hosting a public information session on Saturday, February 22 at 4 pm at the Center for Educational Partnership (6200 Sheridan St, Riverdale).  I have attached a flyer and would love for you to help spread the word.  Feel free to contact me if interested!

Thank you!
Esther

estherg at umd.edu<mailto:estherg at umd.edu>