[RP TownTalk] Fundraiser

James Johns chief7b at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:55:26 UTC 2014

Friends and Neighbors,

My name is James Johns, I am a town resident as well as the Deputy Chief at
the Riverdale Fire Department. I am raising money for the St. Baldrick's
Foundation. The St. Baldrick's Foundation is the second leading source of
funding for childhood cancer research in the world.

I am sponsoring a bus trip to Atlantic City on February 22, 2014 leaving
from Greenbelt Metro Station. The tickets are $65 each. This will include
your trip up and back, $25 in free play, and a $10 food voucher. Plus there
will be a few raffles on the way up.

If you don't want to take the bus trip, but wish to donate money for such a
good cause I have t-shirts that I am selling as well as you can go to
www.stbaldricks.org/participants/jayjohns and donate that way.
--
James E. Johns III
Deputy Chief

"A leader should be above the people, but be of the people."
Captain D. Michael Abrashoff commander of USS Benfold