[RP TownTalk] Question on seafood and Chinese restaurants

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:26:35 UTC 2014

Jade Palace has been around for years, but after more than a year of being
out of its original location, it moved last year to what was once Jasper's
in Greenway Plaza. Food is not bad, better than most area Chinese places,
but not Full Key in Chinatown, not up to par with the average Chinese or
Asian stop along Rockville Pike. It is above Pee Gee Chinese and not quite
Grace's in Lanham/Bowie.

What this area needs is a good Asian invasion. We have poo when want Pho to
go and more. Perhaps The Calvert House could become House of Confucius?

We are a dozen days into Year of the Horse and I am still writing Year of
the Snake on my checks...

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.