[RP TownTalk] Question on seafood and Chinese restaurants

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 11:41:18 UTC 2014

You know you are right, I'd LOVE to see some decent Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese restaurants in the immediate area! Oh yes, and an Indian restaurant like Jewel of India in Hillandale.  Granted, it's not that far away for me by bus, but something similiar closer in would be great (the Washington Post gave Jewel a deservedly great review the other year).  As for turning the Calvert House building into another restaurant, I'm with you on that, as well.  And maybe, as I love to cook, an Asian market, too?  We have lots of Latin American markets, some, like LaGrande, have a small section of Asian goods, but I'd love an Asian market close by.  (and while I'm about it, I'd like to win Powerball tonigh (smile).