[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park's Sustainability Committee is looking for new members!

Ashley Ebbeler e.a.ebbeler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:18:07 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! I know everyone is busy making New Years Resolutions, but
have you consider making a difference in your community one of them?

If so, you are in luck! Riverdale Park's Sustainability Committee (RPSC) is
in search of concerned residents that would like to volunteer with the
RPSC. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.

RPSC was formerly Riverdale Park's Green Team. We are tasked with achieving
Sustainable Maryland Certification through completing sustainable actions
in our community that reduce our impact on our natural surroundings,
improve the economic vitality of Riverdale Park, and engage our community.

Who we are seeking?

   - Riverdale Park Residents
   - Individuals that can commit an hour per month to RPSC
   - Individuals that are interested in making a difference in their
   community

Activities RPSC is working on

   - Administrative Tasks (essential for certification)
      - Writers
      - Social Media Junkies
   - Watershed Stewardship
   - Art Projects
      - Elementary Education Programs
      - Dog Park/Pet Waste
   - Energy Consumption
   - Promoting Local Economies
   - Participating/Manning the RPSC booth at local events

If any of these apply to you or you are interested in taking on any of
these tasks, please email me!

Thanks
 for your help!

P.S. Don't forget to like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/rpsustainability
Thanks!

*Ashley Ebbeler*
e.a.ebbeler at gmail.com  |  949.307.3005