[RP TownTalk] Fun with Water

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 15:06:36 UTC 2014

Because of the enormous amount of rain we just received this morning East-West Highway was flooded and they diverted traffic. (And it is still raining!)

Because E-W highway flooded, the area between the football field and Taylor Avenue flooded.

My basement is now under four-five feet of water due to all this.

Be aware that you might be coming home to an unrequested water feature in your house.

Todd

Luckily I had the foresight to move the car to higher ground.