[RP TownTalk] FW: Call for Artist

Stuart Eisenberg eisenberg at hyattsvillecdc.org
Mon Jun 9 14:03:06 UTC 2014

Neighbors,

We just received this notice for a Call for Artists: one where art and
environmentalism meet in interesting ways.

The Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments announced "New Awards
Program Seeks to Commission Local Artisan."

Details on the program can be found here:
http://www.mwcog.org/environment/climateawards/

Details on the Call for Artists is attached.

Stuart Eisenberg, Executive Director

Hyattsville Community Development Corporation

301 683-8267 - Office, 301 693-0073 - mobile

 <http://www.hycdc.org/> www.hycdc.org

Like Us on Facebook <http://facebook.com/hyattsvillecdc>

Follow Us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/hyattsvillecdc>