[RP TownTalk] [RP Town Announce] Cafritz Construction Update Notice for Weeks of June 16, 2014 and June 23, 2014

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 17:47:09 UTC 2014

Hi Jonathan and Kate, and town talkers,
I thought I recently saw, and I think, it was in the Town Crier that residents can't mow their grass and use leaf blowers before 9 a.m. because of the disturbance to the neighborhood.  Now I am reading that Construction companies have their own rules????  They don't have to follow the same rules that residents do?
Wow, that doesn't make sense to me.  Please correct me if I am wrong.  I don't live close enough to the project for me to be upset for myself, but I am concerned about the good neighbors who do live nearby.
Audrey