[RP TownTalk] More break ins

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 14:45:04 UTC 2014

Thanks for the heads-up.  We all need to be more alert, esp. this time of year when a lot of our neighbors are on vacation, and ne'er-do-well's might be keeping an eye out for vacant property.  Speaking of which; I live in the apartment building on the corner of Ravenswood and Lafayette; over the past few years, it's gotten rather "lively" to put it mildly.  If you see anything going on around there, people "visiting" others in parked cars (drugs?), etc, please contct the police.  As my apartment doesn't face the front of the building, I can't see what's going on out there, esp. at night.  There's a lot more good people in town than bad, so we need to look out for each other!