[RP TownTalk] More break ins

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 16:50:30 UTC 2014

Sorry you had to endure that, it must've made you feel terribly "violated," I know that's the way I'd feel if my apartment was hit.  I've also called the police on various occasions if I saw something out of the ordinary and they've always responded quickly and professionally, I've never been made to feel that I was "stupid", paranoid, etc., for calling in.