[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Black dog running loose

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 18:53:39 UTC 2014

The black dog I saw had a short wide muzzle
like a boxer, a female, medium size but long
legs.  The leash  with a loop for walking was
dragging as if maybe she was suppose to wait
on the porch to be walked and took off after
a squirrel or something and kept on running.

Another black dog I saw loose at 7 am and
 running Lafayette towards Field
of Dreams - the owner has a little white dog
also but she from a distance seemed to not
be able to run, I hollered to her and she
yelled back it was her dog but she could
not get it to come to her 1 block away.  It
was still loose when we left for church at
9:30.  This lady lives in the corner apartments
on Ravenswood Rd by the RR tracks. Her
dog is a small/med type dog with long
black hair--no leash.  Emily